Commercial and Residential Service
M. Coelho provides full-service dumpster rentals from 10 cubic yard to 40 cubic yard for homeowners and contractors within a 25-mile radius of Holliston, MA. Containers for residential clean-outs are intended to be used for normal household items. For construction and/or demolition purposes, trash may include items such as siding, drywall, flooring, roofing materials, carpeting, wires, etc.
The most popular sizes for residential rentals are the 10, 15, and 20 cubic yard containers shown below with their approximate dimensions.
Shingles, asphalt, brick, concrete, or dirt materials must be put in dumpsters separate from each other and from any other materials.
We do not accept hazardous wastes**.
Size : 10 cu. yard
Dimensions : 10’ L x 8’W x 4’ H
Weight Included with Rental: 1 Tones
Size : 15 cu. yard
Dimensions : 15’ L x 8’W x 4’ H
Weight Included with Rental : 2 Tons
Size : 20 cu. yard
Dimensions : 20’ L x 8’W x 4’H
Weight Included with Rental : 3 Tons
Additional Recycling Charges for core items:
- Air Conditioners / Refrigerators / Freezers / Humidifiers - $50 each
- Televisions and Computer Monitors - $50 each
- Tires - $40 each
- Mattresses - $70 each and up (depending on geographic area)
**Listed below are HAZARDOUS WASTES which are NOT ACCEPTABLE materials to put into a roll-off dumpster. Please ask about any items that you are uncertain about:
- Acid Batteries (automotive batteries, etc.),
- Cadmium containing batteries
- Used oil, Oil filters or Oil containers
- Liquids or Sludge
- Street sweepings
- Regulated Asbestos (friable)
- Mercury containing lamps and devices (fluorescent light tubes, ballast, thermostats, smoke detectors)
- Propane tanks
- Refrigerant parts
- Automotive parts
- Railroad ties, Telephone pole
Base rental fee is due before delivery + credit card transaction fee of 3.5%. Additional fees for extra weight or recycling charges will be charged to the same credit card with a transaction fee of 3.5% at the end of the 7-day rental period.